Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pranava

What to blog about today. This morning I can say without a doubt it was very difficult to get out of bed. The walk to the Shala was silent and painful. Something happens when you walk through those Shala doors, suddenly you wake up! Practice was really nice today, I really took my time with the practice and once again feel in love with the details. I decided at my music lesson to take 5 more, which I can almost complete before Mike gets here. Amy went to an Ayurvedic Center for some treatments. I took myself to lunch. It was nice, I thought a lot about why I am here. What this pilgrimage means to me and how it relates to my home life.

I miss everyone very much. I look so forward to seeing everyone on my return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Jill. I sounds like you may be a little more homesick this time around but maybe that's just because you are anticipating Michael's arrival on Sunday. We all miss you and can't wait to hear all about the trip. I'm glad that you are enjoying your music lessons.

Can't wait to see you!

Love

MJ