Monday, September 24, 2007

Argh, India!

I am having one of those days. I was sick all day yesterday, from what I have no idea. To say that my practice was a struggle this morning might be the biggest understatement of the trip so far. Then I found out that my travel agent left the country, so as of this morning we once again had no travel plan. My final music lesson was this morning and of course he was very late.

Mike and then had lunch. His first India meal, I was sick enough to need Domino's pizza last night. I was pretty good, and didn't upset my stomach. We just got back from the travel agent again, and I think that we've got something now. Hopefully she won't leave the country between now and tomorrow. It is India, you never know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill, I hope you feel better tomorrow. I can't imagine feeling sick and being so far away from home. Get some rest!

Love

MJ

Judy Manning said...

Hey Jilly, feel better and take very good care of yourself. Looking forward to your return. LOVE, mom