Friday, September 21, 2007

Be Inspired

a : a divine influence or action on a person believed to qualify him or her to receive and communicate sacred revelation

b : the action or power of moving the intellect or emotions

c : the act of influencing or suggesting opinions 2 : the act of drawing in; specifically : the drawing of air into the lungs 3 a : the quality or state of being inspired

I was walking alone today and once again I found myself ruminating on why exactly I am here. I overheard a brief conversation this morning on the topic of macrobiotics. What I heard that made my ears perk up was the concepts around not over cooking the food. One should only cook the food to a certain temperature so that some of the life force remains to be digested by the eater.

I am hoping that I can intake some of this vital and vibrant experince. I wondered what is the defination of inspiration. Being in India is inspiartion.

Love Peace and Contentment

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is the best part of travelling "alone"- heavy heavy reflection. Mike will get to india just in time to save you from filling an entire journal! Miss you already- Amy

Judy Manning said...

Good Morning Jill, A beautiful thought to begin my day...I too feel somewhat inspired through your post. Today Mike leaves the Philly area to be with his love. Enjoy the reunion. I love and MISS you. Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you are finding out a purpose for your journey. It sure sounds like you have found a lot of peace in India. Before you know it now, Michael will be there with you. I'm sure you are both anxious about seeing each other. I know I'm anxious to have you home so that I can hear all about it.

Love

MJ

Anonymous said...

I just deposited your husband at the airport, he's on his way to you! I hope you're having a wonderful trip. It sounds like it. Take care!

Janette