Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Dogs, and Pigs, and Cows Oh My!

Well, two days into this trip and Mike and I are feeling a bit more relaxed. This is a morning kind of adventure, we were both up at 4:30am and I began practice today. I was warned yesterday at registration to not be early, which is VERY hard for me. My practice was to begin at 6:30am, Mike walked me to the shala and it felt as though he was dropping me off for my first day of school. Practice was really nice. The best part was meeting up with a familiar and friendly face. As I left I saw Mike waiting for me taking portraits, and buying flowers. I am so thankful that he is here with me. I told him this morning that I will never complain about watching football again. We had some after-practice coconut water and walked home. It has been a good morning.

No comments: