Sunday, November 19, 2006

Chamundi Hill









I thought the 614 steps at Sravanabelagola was a tough climb. Today we did the steps at Chamundi Hill. It is over 1,000 steps. My legs are still shaking. The climb was nice despite the giant spiders. (see picture) The picture where I look miserable was about 700 steps into the journey. I really wanted to get some pictures up because we are head out for a day trip to Bylakuppe Tibetan Settlements tomorrow, so I will not have another change to stay connected until Sunday. Mike and I have almost finalized our plans for the last 10 days of our journey. We are heading north to Delhi, which I am told is “full on”, then we will see Agar, Jaipur, and Rishikesh, arriving home on the 10th of December. It has been a wild ride so far, and I can’t wait to share this experience with you all when I return home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the photos.....time is flying....i like the one of the spiders......jill, you're really digging that hairband!! you've been wearing it in every picture....how's the yoga going? how's mike surviving without pizza?????

Anonymous said...

The pictures are again, spectacular. Not so crazy about the spiders, they look large enough to do some serious damage. My legs are shaking just hearing about you climing 1,000 steps. God bless you. We are all anxiously awaiting your arrival home and can't wait to hear all about your experience.

Love, Aunt MJ