Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Seeing the Rama in the Drama

I really dislike drama. Sometimes even while I am teaching, I'll say let's try that again, this time without the drama. I say this because I speak the same way to myself about the practice of asana, especially Kapotasana. Sometimes holding what you believe to be true really creates ripples of drama all around. Like an energetic boomerang, the ripples find their way right back to you. My dad always said growing up, quoting I believe Shakespeare, "the truth will set you free."

I do feel free. If only I shake of the drama.

Going to see a playful and charming lady about all things yoga tomorrow, hopefully some will rub off onto me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jill truer words never said about the truth setting you free,just one small glich,it has to really be the truth ,the whole tr uth ,and nothing but the truth. not just your own personal brand of truth. lisa d