Friday, January 02, 2009

Fullness



Lindsey, you were totally right! I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday. I missed the very first day in January, and I was sort of freaking out about it. Svaha. The beginning of '09 has already been a wild adventure. I taught at Wake Up yesterday at 11am and it was packed...crazy packed. In that little room we had 30 eager students, sometimes when it gets really full at Wake Up the energy can be strange, some are happy for the fullness while others are not, but yesterday the energy was really great, and I think it was the best "large class vinyasa" I managed.


I am sick. My husband and dogs are sleeping in the bed, and I think that I'll get back and join them, but I really needed to post something, so that I could rest. I will be posting a second blog today to make up for my mini mis-start.

No comments: