Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Favorite Things....



Tomorrow I start my 11th week in Mysore, India. My return seems so close at hand but still there is much work to do. One of my facebook updates went like, "practice, Sanskrit, chant, rise and repeat." I should now add to that list sutra study. Here are a few of my favorite things that have made me at home in Mysore....

1. Old Navy PJ's that my sister gave to me. Trips to India 2.

2. Whole Foods dry brush. Trips to India 3.

3. Hand knitted hat from Tina. Trips to India 2.

4. Orange Mala beads from Corina. Trips to India 1.

5. Card and Book that Mike made for me. Trips to India 1.

6. Various snap shots. Trips to India 4.

7. Nada Yoga book. Trips to India 4.

8. Mysore practice rug. Trips to India 5.

3 comments:

Claudia said...

I liked the post, it is almost like a "comfort box of things" you have that come with you in almost every trip... very sweet...

Sutra study... delish!

Beth-Aime Labonte said...

Love it!

Tina said...

I didn't even realize that was the hat until I read it. Honored!! Have Nada Yoga booklet, will travel ;)