Monday, July 21, 2008

Pictures and More Coming, I Promise

I have landed. I am right now in my room that will be home for the next seven weeks surrounded by the best sounds of South India, and experiencing the first power outage of the trip. Luckily, it is just after noon so that my biggest concern is finishing this post before my computer battery dies. My other big concern is falling into an afternoon nap. No napping is allowed at least until the end of the week. I am going to do a small practice just to get the plane out of my joints, register at the Shala which I am sure will provide good material for tomorrows post.

Traveling to Mysore:

Movie that was awful to watch 21

Movie that looked to awful to watch Fools Gold

Movie that was “ok, okDefinitely,Maybe

Movie that had not one likable character in it, not ONE The Family Stone


I already failed at the no napping rule. I just woke up from an hour nap. I really needed it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to wake up finding that you arrived safe and sound. Sharing your adventure through the blog brings peace to the heart. Stay safe and healthy. Love, judy

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that your rules are not set in stone. After a long trip like that, I think that a nap may have been a necessity, not a luxury. I'm glad you took a little rest before moving on to more exciting events in India. We miss you already and you just got there. Can't wait to read more though as the weeks go on.

Anonymous said...

I knew that Fool's Gold would on the plane!

Mariana said...

Oh Jill ... so glad to know that you had a safe trip! Had a chuckle over the movies and napping parts of your post. I miss you already! Can't wait to hear more. More philly details to come- I promise!

Anonymous said...

oh such a sweet surprise to see this post! was just stopping by your blog just in case.

so happy to see you are landed and taking time to update.

-katie aka sagelet