Sunday, April 17, 2011

What to say?

WOW!

What a week. Barely home from India and after a packed week teaching in Providence I found myself in my white Mazda heading to Philadelphia for a full schedule of teaching. Last Sunday I taught at Yogawood, a very amazing yoga space in Collingswood, NJ and all this week I was at Wake Up Yoga. My stay has been extended because my great friends and colleagues agreed to share some of their teaching with me.

One of the things I miss most when I am away from Mysore is the chance for communal learning. Here in Philly there is a community and an atmosphere of support, challenge, and the ability to ask the deeper questions....the thirst is there.

After practice tomorrow morning I will be packing up the car and Adam and we will be heading North. I am excited to finally start the "unpacking" from India.

No comments: