Taking suggestion from Amanda's blog and continually trying to push my attitude toward positivity I am listing the 10 things that I am super shakti charged about.
1. Group practice starts this Monday at Motion Center! Come practice with me and share in the movement of breath and the fellowship of lineage in the Ashtanga Yoga tradition.
2. Armory Farmers Market starts June 3rd and continues until Oct 28.
3. Beach Monday has started and this Monday I have a date with Jordan and Anne.
4. I am returning to a 6 day a week practice. My schedule has been a bit of a challenge but some little changes will make all the difference.
5. My workshop/travel teaching schedule is shaping up.
6. Teaching at Living Yoga in Concord, NH next weekend..observations, adjustments, traditionally counted led primary....it is going to be juicy.
7. Shabda Sunday June 27th!!!
8. I recognize that this has been the hardest year of my life and I survived the first year made some great friends, and learned a lot about myself.
9. Mike killed it his first year and now we can spend some summer time together.
10. Let the summer guest parade begin!!!
(11.) and possibly the most important KCDV in the PVD.