Wednesday, April 01, 2009

One Love (Reggae walks with my dogs)

On the ride to DC this weekend I was reminded that my blog has not been updated in a while, and at the same time I totally realized that maybe people do read this blog. This has been a time for great change, and now I am finally coming to grips with the fact that I am pausing on this Philly life, and picking up somewhere else. This place has yet to be revealed, my bet is on either Chicago or Providence, RI.

I am again committing to blogging through this experience of change. Sharing this transition through the lens of yoga as a practice of teaching, and as the big picture practice. I am trying to fill in the calendar so that my time here in Philly can be shared with the large and fantastic yoga community. Be sure to check the website, stop into class, or fully immerse in a workshop (there are some great ones on the horizon.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me like you blog

mel said...

I love love love your blog. I read it all the time. It's so smart and inspiring.