Monday, March 23, 2009

Love. Practice.


This is how Manorama says engaged with students. She will randomly send text messages that very simply state "Love. Practice." Those two little words situated next to each other have embedded into my mind and transformed into a little mantra in and of themselves.

Bhakti. Abhyasa.

Daivd was here this week and when I saw him on Tuesday I felt so connected to that mantra, love...practice. In a very relaxed and clear state I practiced with love and affection for so many blessings. As I practiced yesterday morning with a small group under the steady 2nd series count, all that I could feel was love for those in the room and Love for those far away, and that practice is not about fireworks, the big bursts of connection, but steadiness, and regularity.

No comments: