Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Fall Newsletter


Shaktipat..feeling the energy fall

Sweet friends,

What an intense and busy year this has been! Moving from my cozy
community in Philadelphia to the unknown Providence, RI has had it share
of 'the agony and ecstasy' moments. I am so excited to continue building
this budding community that has started to form here in Rhode Island and I
am bolstered reading, Guruji: A Portrait of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois comforted
by the accounts of over 600 years of practice thoughts from his students
around the globe.

My fall schedule is bursting with content...way too much for this blast!
There will be practice 5 mornings a week at Motion Center in Providence,
and a full schedule of workshops in Providence, Pawtucket, Philadelphia,
DC, and in New Hampshire. Please check my website for the most current
information.

http://www.ashtangayogaprovidence.com

I'll be heading to my heart-land home Mysore, India at the end of the year
and will return in April...stay tuned for Spring Events!!

love|practice

Jill

No comments: