Friday, March 12, 2010

One Month

I have been back from Mysore (Samantha calls it Yoga Land) for one month and while the re-entry was slightly turbulent overall I am feeling great. This feeling I am completely aware has sprouted from the cultivation of a new attitude not on something but with everything. I am practicing gratitude, positivity, excitement and cultivating joy.

The two things that have shifted the most, my schedule, and my Sunday yoga date with myself and as in the case last Sunday with out of town guests. Teaching more has reminded me of what I love to do and frankly what I quite skilled at allowing me to reach more of Rhode Island's yoga community and feel at home there. This links directly into my Sunday yoga date. Not only has this given me the chance to practice within a new community I am starting to recognize faces and have mine recognized.

I still have so much to work on but I feel renewed this last month more than a longing for life in Yoga Land. Don't get me wrong I will be continuing my yearly journey to the heart of yoga because in some many ways it connects me directly to the heart of teachers and sets the bar to continue with the teachings.

No comments: