Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shiva Phase...Full On!



I guess it all stared with this last trip to India. Guruji was running the show trip one, with all his super Brahma energy. Sarasvati was holding down the shala second trip, with all her bhakti to keep her father's work going. It was mind blowing to be in her care. This summer it was the Summer of Sharath...full Shiva effect.

So many things broke...may alarm clock, my flashlight, my computer. So many other things felt the turn, the completion of a long cycle.

I haven't been blogging so much because even here it feels that Shiva is in full effect. Mike is being accepted into graduate programs, and it seems that this phase of my Philly life is ending and a new phase is beginning.

I am so blessed. I just returned from the inspiring beauty of Costa Rica into the inspiring hands of my teacher.

In any phase life is good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This also makes me feel better
thanks
: )

Anonymous said...

Noodles !

Kate said...

beautiful picture Jill! Hope you are well!

Anonymous said...

Moxie !