Saturday, October 18, 2008

Inspire

I started the week missing India, and Mysore. I was determined not to fall into that grove that goes, "Mysore is the best, and home is the worst." I worked very hard and created many Mysore moments right here in Philadelphia, and I feel so happy.
Thanks to in no small part:
Mariana for practicing with me and then having a long coffee/laugh fest.
Kristina for sharing her home, her fantastic energy, and practice.
Mike for sharing an afternoon cappuccino.
Mary for her knowledge and bhakti.
Tina, oh Tina! for playing music, chanting, practice and just being a yoga nerd.
Brian, extending his talent and taking away some pain.
Sung-Ji, again a coffee date.
...and yes, I practiced 6 times this week, and feel very connected and accomplished. My new Harmonium is coming next week!! I am very happy.

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."
Chinese Proverb

No comments: