Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Bad Lady

I have had so many thoughts swirling around in my head that it has been hard to even think about blogging. I did last week wake very early to meet a friend in her West Philly home for practice and I yelled at her for not writing. I have been home for nearly three weeks, and the swell of emotions can be intense. I am so happy to be reunited with Mike, and to return to so much love. I am so excited about yoga and teaching is going really great. Mike and I worked really hard to put up a new website for me, one that points to the kind of teacher I am. Missing Mysore, the Shala, and the sweet friends that I made there.

I miss India. (the next trip is already in the planning phases)

Lots to blog about..Kirtan Friday, and harmonium workshop. TT is in full swing and that is just incredible for my mind and practice and playing with my edges of what I hold to be true.

I am giving a workshop (October 25th and 26th) on the Foundations of Ashtanga Yoga in Center City and a lovely place, Yoga Squared. All the information can be found on my home page, http://www.jillmanning.com under workshops. It is sure to be enlightening, and no matter what style of yoga you hold dear, will change your practice!
Space is limited so register today.

Hari OM

No comments: