Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Scooby

Tuesday afternoon my mother-in-law took our dog, Angie on vacation to her house. When Mike and I travel she goes to Mike's mom house sometimes for the weekend, and sometimes for significantly longer stretches of time. Over the past five years they have really bonded and often when Angie returns to our house she is a bit depressed.

I've really been missing her over just these few days. Our house feels empty. She is coming home just as Mike is heading to Chicago to visit his friend. It seems like there is so much coming and going around here.

Practice this week has been slow due to the pain in my left wrist. I am heading back to the mat this afternoon after some rest and, we'll see. I am trying to get some things going for the fall and hopefully I'll have some details soon. I am trying to come up with a new name for this blog. Something fresh for the third Mysore adventure.

First Trip---Curry Up!

Second Trip---Side Saddle Sari

Third Trip ?????

I welcome suggestions.

No comments: