Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Much Needed Update

Posting everyday, or a least every so often has proven to be harder than I thought. Since I am having a tough time updating my web site I am taking this opportunity to do so in a blog form.

1. Sanskrit Club is meeting this Friday at Wake Up Yoga 7:15. If you have taken a level one in this subject anywhere you can attend. It's free! And Fun!

2. Teacher Training Applications are due today. There are ONLY 18 spots available and if you are still interested, and there is still space give a call to Wake Up and find out if this is the year to change your relationship with yoga and even change your life.

3. I am leaving for India on July 19th and will be back September 20. Come share practice and check back for upcoming events/happenings in the fall.

4. Costa Rica '09.....need I say more. Check the link: http://www.wakeupyoga.com/CostaRicaRetreat.htm


Poem that I have been contemplating

This Is Just To Say
by William Carlos Williams

I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox
and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

No comments: