Friday, February 13, 2009

(down) and UP for the Count

Last Friday after I taught the Led Primary class at Yoga Squared I felt a little off. I came home walked the dogs and felt very off. I soldiered on practiced yoga, and went to bed early. The next morning I woke up at 6:45am because I was too uncomfortable to sleep. I soldiered on, and taught class, and went to the Sanskrit workshop given Ma.

The next morning I could go on no more. I have been horizontal pretty much ever since. I missed an entire week of work, practice, and so much of my life. Talk about leaning into the pause. I was back teaching this morning picking up where I left off, but today I felt really on. I am heading out to practice myself and I am so excited to announce that photographer, and husband Mike Mergen has a gallery reception tonight of his amazing India work.

Here is the link...please come!

http://www.ucartsleague.org/

1 comment:

Diana said...

i like when u are on! u are missed