Thursday, December 04, 2008

will asana for clothes




I consider myself to be a slightly shy person. My family is pretty small, and I grew up with one (older) sister, I feel most comfortable and confident as a number two. I guess if I were a boy I would make a most excellent wing man. I like being the echo. The yoga/lifestyle clothing company Lululemon has just opened their beautiful and epic store on Walnut Street, and I was asked (all local yoga teachers got the call) if I wanted to do yoga in the store for their opening weekend. Normally I would just say no thank you, but in an effort to "do one thing a day that scares you" I thought why not.

It was the weirdest hour of yoga in my life. I did get a nice black top, and a chance to explore my inner exhibitionist. Would I do it again? Like the title of this blog...for sure Lululemon, I will asana for clothes, so call me anytime.

No comments: