Sunday, March 30, 2008

Be Kind, Be Light, Be Love

Change is in the air. The Teacher Trainee’s have started teaching their first public classes this week it is such an interesting journey. I have many changes going on inside my own life trying to manage theses changes is proving harder than I expected. I think that I need to lighten up!

Mike and I had lunch with a friend yesterday that we haven’t seen since her wedding last July. I told her of my plans to return to India this July and she laughed and asked if there was anywhere else in the world to practice yoga. I get a hoot when I look at my passport and Indian stamps are the only that appear. For now I am really into going to the source, you know cutting out the middle man.

I hope to pick up writing daily this week, my teacher is in town and the spark from him to me is always reliable, humbling, but reliable.

No comments: