Friday, April 23, 2010

This time last week....




....I was finished with what was possibly the most focused and powerful week of teaching. So many things converged on one point and I felt that after 10 years of teaching yoga (my anniversary is the June!) I found my voice and a quiet confidence that can only come with time, patience, fearless faith and as always practice.

....at the same time I needed some guidance about my direction in Providence. Classes got cancelled because of lack of interest and I felt defeated.

It is really a struggle to come into a new community. It is my job to stay engaged and do something! The Mysore group this morning was really amazing. I just finished my practice. Every time I take to my mat I remember to remember....that it can be easier, less of a struggle and if I keep practicing...all is coming.

1 comment:

elenadora said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.