Tuesday, July 21, 2009

One Year Ago

I had just landed for my third time in India. I remember when I thought that traveling to, practicing in, and traveling around India was an impossibility. Although last year was the third it was my first time alone, and it was the longest stretch away from my husband and home. The very first night I dropped to my knees (no joke) and cried. I couldn't imagine how this was all going to work, nine weeks without working, nine weeks without my husband, nine weeks in India. I was up all night.

Nine years after planting in Philadelphia I am leaving. I was up all night. Well, not all night, but Mike and I were awake from 3ish until the soft sunrise. I can't image how this is all going to work out. I am starting to freak out.

Tonight is the last Tuesday night class for me at Wake Up, and Saturday is the final class, and there is a party after so hope to see so many sweet faces before the long Philly pause.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fine link there to the side
Ashtanga Yoga Providence

Cyn said...

Jill. Whole body relax.

Anonymous said...

another chapter in the book of jill.make it a good one!!!!!!love lisa d

Diana said...

that trip to india worked out for you, so will your journey to RI. You will be missed the entire time by me, and many many others. You have touched me in your journey along the way in philly. It all works out with some bumps and bruises along the way....