Friday, December 08, 2006

Hari Om

I am squeezing one more blog post before Mike and I head home. We are in Delhi today and leaving tomorrow morning at 3am. If all goes as planned we will be back in Philadelphia by Sunday night. What incredible travels we have had. I can't even begin to process it all. We have seen so much. India is spectacular. Right now my favorite part of our journey has been waking in the foothills of the Himalayas and wading knee deep in the Ganges (Mike too!) I have taken so many pictures, done so many Downward Dogs, and participated in so many pujas. I will miss India and its chaos, but I look forward to seeing home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. We missed you and are glad that you had such an awesome experience. Can't wait to see you and give you a great big hug and I am anxious to see your pictures and hear all the stories of your trip.

Love Aunt MJ